COAT Mini has arrived
After many, many requests, our top selling, COAT is now available in a cute 100ml tube so you can nourish on the go.
ICYMI, COAT is now available in a super cute 100ml tube made from 100% sugarcane bioplastic. As you know, Yours Only is based on consumer needs and demands, and after you kept hitting up our DM’s asking for a travel size option, we decided to do something about it.
If you’re new here, for a bit of background, we’ve built an entire community around COAT – a 5 star one to be precise. Some would say it’s our bread and butter as it’s helped soothe hundreds of our customers psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and dry skin. COAT’s loved because it’s:
- Formulated for sensitive skin
- Vegan Australia certified
- A safe moisturiser for your psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, dry and sensitive skin
- Can be used as a face moisturiser, body moisturiser, and on the scalp if you have any itchy spots
- Our shipper, inserts, stickers and thank you cards are all made from 80% recycled materials and are FSC certified
- Tubes are made from 100% sugarcane bioplastic
- Recyclable packaging
- Dermatologically tested on hypersensitive humans, not animals
- By choosing COAT, you donate to allergy research at the RPAH
- We don’t add animal-derived ingredients
- Suitable for those on a low food chemical diet
- No added parabens or sulfates
- Australian made
“★★★★★ I have tried so many creams and moisturisers and NONE have cleared up my skin so beautifully and so quickly” – COAT enthusiast, Emma.”
We did A LOT of research into what packaging COAT Mini would come in, and although aluminum was the most aesthetically pleasing when it came to a flatlay, it’s not when it leaks in your favourite handbag. We’ve all been there. Plus, although aluminum is environmentally friendly, it still emits gas into the universe.
Cue, sugarcane bioplastic. Sugarcane absorbs carbon gas from the air as it grows. After it’s used as a raw material, it’s then transformed into ethanol and turned into our COAT Mini tubes. We know the word plastic might put you off BUT it is recyclable too.
Keen to chat more about new products? Join our Facebook group, FWDS (Friends with Dramatic Skin) to have your say. x