Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the ‘Everyday Bundle Giveaway’ Promotion (“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Yours Only Pty. Ltd. (ABN: 84 633 154 015) of Suite 2, 3-5 Jessie St, Cremorne, VIC, 3121.
3. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents.
Promotion entry period
4. This Promotion entry period commences at 7AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on Mon 18, Sept 2023 and ends at 5pm AEDT on Mon 30, Oct 2023 (“Promotion entry Period”).
How to enter
5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion entry Period, simply:
- Sign up to the Yours Only email list during the campaign period
Limits on entry
6. Limits one entry permitted per eligible person.
7. The selection process is 1 in every 100 users. The Promoter reserves the right to draw reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
8. This is a game of chance, skill plays no part in the Promotion.
9. The provisional winner/s will be notified by email. Any winner of a prize may have their name published on www.instagram.com/yoursonlyco
10. The prize will be sent out 2 days after the winner has used the code and finalised their purchase.
11. Total prize is the below per winner
- 1 x CLEAN, 1 x COAT, 1 x MASK, 1 x BALM and 1 x SLEEK Total prize value $200 + $15 for shipping.
12. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
13. The prize and/or any element of the prize must be taken as stated and cannot be varied. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their prize and/or any element of the prize as stated.
14. The prize is valid for a period of 3 months, from the date of the announcement.
15. If the prize is not used within this 3 month period, the winner forfeits the prize.
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
17. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
18. The products received are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a selected person does not take the product, then the product will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
19. Products are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
20. If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
21. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the product.
25. It is the entrants responsibility to read the ingredients and acknowledge if any are known irritants to them. Run a test patch in an unseen area prior to use. If they have an allergic reaction, stop using immediately and seek medical advice.