Caroline Groth – Overcoming an eating disorder and healing the gut
It’s a gene you develop over what you have been through.
In this week’s episode I chatted to the lovely Caroline Groth, a spiritual soul who moved to Bondi from Denmark over 11 years ago. She is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and a solo-entrepreneur with a very long winded health journey. She so generously opened about her eating disorder, and long winded health journey. She has been through a lot and is here to discuss her eating disorder, how it has affected her life, and her ongoing gut issues.
Here’s a summary of what we spoke about:
- What Caroline was like growing up, and how she was always a hard-working woman
- Her health journey from childhood until now
- Her journey with her eating disorder
- Her current health struggles and the process of gut healing
- Her spiritual beliefs
- Caroline’s experience with SIBO and her treatment plan
- Advice on how to manage unresolved symptoms
- Tips to manage flare ups with a busy schedule
- And more!
“Eating disorders affects you emotionally, spiritually and physically. It absolutely crushes you”
Links and resources:
Did you enjoy this episode?
If you enjoyed this episode and the Allergy Proof® podcast, we have a favour – If you could subscribe, and write a rating and a review? You can simply do that by clicking here. We’re on a mission to help people banish horrible symptoms to live a better life – this will help the podcast reach more people, to let us all live healthy and happy lives.